Catholic Schools Week 2024
Members of NJHS will be reading books to younger grades throughout the week
Families CLICK HERE to register today and ensure your child’s spot for the 2024-2025 school year.
CLICK HERE for the flyer that you can print and hang on your refridgerator!
Sunday 1/28: Celebrating Our Parish
- Families will provide tours after the 10:30AM and 1PM Masses. CLICK HERE to sign up and show off your great school.
Monday 1/29: Celebrating Your Community
- Dress Theme: Multiples Day
- Fourth Grade is heading up a service project for Holy Family Shelter. You are encouraged to bring in bar soap, gel soap, hand soap, and body wash
- Each student will choose a prayer partner with intentional opportunities planned for students to pause and pray for their prayer partner every day this week.
Tuesday 1/30: Celebrating Your Students
- Dress Theme: PJ Day & Crocs with Socks
- Staff V 8th Grade Volleyball Game @ 2:00
- Popsicles for the students after lunch
Wednesday 1/31: Celebrating Our Nation
- Dress Theme: Decades Day
- All School Mass 9-10
- All School American Flag project
- Cardinal Ritter is providing pizza for staff starting @ 10:30 Families can donate other food items. Sign up HERE
Thursday 2/1: Celebrating All Vocations
- Dress Theme: Career Day - Dress like what you want to be when you grow up
- All School Adoration 9-10:30 - class come for short periods of time within the 90 minutes
Friday 2/2: Celebrating Our Faculty, Staff and Volunteers
- Dress Theme: Dress like your favorite SMS staff member
- Grades 2-6 Mass 9-10
- Staff Pitch In